Howard Leight Sync Bluetooth Earmuff
New for 2017, the Howard Leight Sync Wireless earmuff is the first Bluetooth streaming "communication" earmuff offered in the Honeywell Howard Leight Sync family portfolio.
Purchase a pair of Sync Wireless and register online at now.honeywellaidc.com/sync-wireless for your chance tow win one of three iPhone® 7's.! Ends 31/08/2017.
This earmuff was designed for the worker that needs to stay connected; but also need hearing protection in areas with high environmental noise. The Sync Wireless earmuff can connect wirelessly to most mobile phone devices via Bluetooth®.** Making the Sync Wireless earmuff easy to connect and easy to use.
The Sync Wireless earmuff joins the existing Sync family of electronic earmuffs from: Sync Stereo- connects to mobile phone or MP3 for listening only, Sync AMFM Radio- for listening only, Sync Electo-FM Radio, streaming & hear through (amplification).
**Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG and its affiliates.
- Highest passive attenuation, NRR 25
- Easy push button connectivity pair with mobile device via Bluetooth®
- Volume control buttons
- Flashing colored lights to indicate different settings
- Robust boom mic, for rugged industrial use
- Boom mic with windsock, for voice clarity in high noise environments
- USB charging cable & wall charger included (full length of charge time is 5 hours
- Lithium Ion battery built in with 12+ hours of batter life while streaming
- Style: Over the head
- Dielectric: No
- Earcup Colour: Black
- Headband Material: Textile/PVC/PP
- Battery: Lithium Ion Battery
- Class 5, SLC80 31 dB
- Approved to AS/NZ 1270:2002
|Howard Leight Sync Bluetooth Earmuff||
Purchase a pair of Sync Wireless and register online at now.honeywellaidc.com/sync-wireless for your chance to win one of three iPhone® 7's! Ends 31/08/2017.